If you feel like something needs to change, you're going through a more difficult time, or would generally like to bring more calm and happiness into your day-to-day life, then join us for our Relaxation Retreat in Southern France.
- Deeply relax the muscles and mind with healing and soothing treatments, including massage
- Instil calm, bring balance, and gain clarity with our silent morning walk
- Build confidence, strength, and trust in the flow of life, with our workshops and group sessions
- Re-energise, invigorate, and ease out tense muscles with a yoga session
- Cleansing the mind of negative thoughts and patterns as you surround yourself with the sound of water and nature
- Let go of any stresses and feel inspired in the hot tub over-looking the river
- Fuel and nourish your body with healthy, fresh foods
- Find answers to those difficult questions and feel personal growth as you give space with daily meditation sessions
- Enjoy the culture and applying mindfulness techniques on a visit to the local market in a stunning French village
Feel your body start to relax, and your breathing start to slow, as you head from the country lanes and down the driveway to your home for the weekend. Arrival brings the sounds of water and nature. This is the first thing you hear when you wake in the morning and the last thing at night.
With stunning views of nature, lakes, and a river surrounding the grand and welcoming house, and our supportive and caring team, you can't fail to simply relax and let go of stresses. The location and venue has been thought out to ensure it is perfect for this intimate and transforming retreat.
Awaken each day to enjoy a fresh and healthy breakfast on the veranda overlooking the river to nourish and energise your body.
Lunch and dinner are great times to regroup after day sessions, activities, or relaxation time. Again, healthy and fresh foods packed full of flavour support our time in the relaxation retreat.
On arrival, you can drop your bags into your room before we head out on the river boat to drift along with a fresh fruit welcome drink to take in the scenery and allow the senses to feel inspired as your whole body begins to unwind and invite calm.
A yoga session is available to enjoy over the weekend with an experienced local French yoga teacher who teaches in the relaxed Hatha yoga method. Yoga is perfect to stretch out the body, allowing tensions to evaporate and the muscles to melt. Afterwards you'll feel invigorated, yet calm.
The local French village is full of character and quaint buildings; a Sunday market offers local produce, beautiful and stylish linen clothing, and perfect gifts or treats for yourself. The market allows us to experience a part of the local culture whilst submersing ourselves into the environment using mindfulness techniques and peaceful thought processes.
Our dedicated team will be on hand to not only help you relax and unwind with meditations, workshop sessions, and relaxation time, but also by offering top class healing and massage treatments. Combine your treatment with a moment of chill in the hot tub before hand, and relax in the cosy chairs on the edge of the river listening to the sounds of the water and enjoy the tranquil aroma on your skin after your soothing treatment.
Meditation is available morning and evening on the trip. This brings calm, clarity, and slows the breathing and mind, allowing us to deal with all situations and brings that feeling of calm in day to day life.